Friday, December 18, 2009

Fankful Friday

Even though I did not get any of PlusOne's doughnut, I am very fankful that I am not an outside dog. Tonight the temperature is supposed to be a high of 2 degrees F. That is before the wind chill factor.
Last night it was a balmy 8 degrees with a wind chill factor of -11 degrees. Let me tell you, doing our business was a very QUICK affair. Out and in before you could say boo!

I know mom did not let PlusOne give me any doughnut because she doesn't want me to get sick. She made it up to me last night by giving me green beans. I love green beans. So I can't complain about anything. I have a mom and dad, boy and sister who love me, spoil me rotten, and put up with my table dancing. Mom and dad also let me sleep under the covers. I don't think there is much that can beat that.

Have a great day, and stay WARM!

7 comments:

PUGinbucharest said...

Nice family pic you two !! Your sis Lucky looks just like meee.. what a resembles :)))

Pugs&kisses
Cioco-The PUG

Sequoia & Petunia & Emma said...

Roxy we hope you and Lucky are warms!

Archie and Melissa said...

hi roxy!
ohhh stay warm! you and lucky can be little heat rocks and help warm each other!
xoxoxo
m & e

Anonymous said...

Oh brr!! Stay warm this weekend!

Kelly said...

You are so right, Roxy! We really have it made!

Have a great weekend!

xoxo
Pearl

Brill said...

Ooh it has gotten really cold here too (Manchester, UK) ...just in time to get ready for Xmas :>
I had a very apt snowman Krispy Kreme doughnut today, I ate it in work so there was no chance of Pepe getting any

Two French Bulldogs said...

Your right...no donuts...
Benny & Lily