Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Tattle Tale Tuesday

Mom finished staking all the berry plants yesterday. It was supposed to be yukky out but it turned into a very nice warm and sunny afternoon.

Lucky and I kept mom company again.
Which I don't mind, but now that she's on vacation, I hope she stays in bed a little longer than she did yesterday. She was out of bed at 6:15 am! I don't know about you, but I don't want to get up THAT early. Vacation means lots of snuggles and sleeping. I haven't seen either and I want them!

5 comments:

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Yeah--sometimes it's nice when they sleep in and you all can cuddle.

The Meezers or Billy said...

great pikshurs! you both are gorgeous!

The WriggleButts said...

I agree. I hate it when mom gets up early and try to make me go for walks at the silliest times of day. Hope your mom gets some sleeping done!

Kisses,
B

Two French Bulldogs said...

you better teach that momma new sleepin in tricks
Benny & Lily

Tweedles -- that's me said...

Vacation means sleep in MOM!
love
tweedles