Sunday, October 2, 2011

Dog Pile

Okay, as Millie so kindly pointed out yesterday in the comments section, it was NOT as sunny as I'd hoped. However, that did not stop us from having a fun dog and kitty pile.

I was in my usual spot

and Lucky was on PlusOne's shoulder, but you can't see Benny & Lily, Payton, and Emma & Herman (Manda and Oisin were there in spirit). They were further down the sofa, some under the blankets some not. We all had a very nice time dog and kitty piling. It was fun and comfy. I think we will have to do that more often.

4 comments:

Gemini and Ichiro said...

OH MAN! I could have joined you! I slept through it because it was kind of rainy here...

Payton said...

It was awesome to snuggle on that comfy couch! Let's do it again very soon!
Love,
Payton

Two French Bulldogs said...

BOL...we could all fit just fine. Just imagine all the gasers and snoring
Benny & Lily

Minnie Moo said...

Lincoln and I have totally perfected sleeping on the couch together. We feel ya!

Muah,

Minnie Moo