Thursday, April 26, 2012

Consequences

The consequences of eating one of these


Is this 

I hardly ate any breakfast yesterday and I didn't eat supper. I didn't even ASK to eat supper. Phooey!

8 comments:

Daisy said...

Oh dear, chocolate is toxic to dogs!

The Meezers or Billy said...

Roxy!!! Chocolate is POISON!!!!!! poor baby

Fred said...

Phooey indeed! I never feel good after I steal chocolate (since no one ever gives me any). Hope you're better soon!

Cheysuli and gemini said...

Yes, chocolate isn't good for you. You do not have the appropriate liver enzymes to digest it. If you are not feeling better by tomorrow you may want to check in with your vet. For most dogs you can eat more chocolate than you are given credit for but the vet can look it up as to how toxic it is. They know your weight and your person can find out how much the bunny weighed!

A Day in the Life of Pugs said...

Was it good? Mama wanted one of these but she is on a diet so daddy wouldn't buy her one. We told daddy we'd help mama out and eat it but he said the same thing everyone else is say ... chocolate isn't good for dogs! WHO is he calling a dog???

Seriously ... we hope you are okay!

Love Zoe, Peyton, Webster & Liberty

Wilma said...

Roxy!!!!!! I love your mischievous side the most, but I cannot endorse this girlfriend! Are you nuts? Chocolate will kill you! I am sure your mom is in touch with the vet. No more chocolate!!!!!!!!

Tweedles -- that's me said...

ohhh gosh---- how very scary for you and your mom!
love
tweedles

diegoagogo said...

Such a scary time for the beans when you do this dude!!
I know, I know, chocolate is da bomb BUT just say NO!
Get better soon.
Diego, Flynn & Princess Daisy xox

PS: Princess Daisy ate a whole 500gm egg when she was 5 months old & only weighed 2 kilos herself, not a happy camper & lucky it was milk (dark would have killed her) but she loves to tell the tale of how clever she was to have retrieved it from the box & bag in the Mamas cupboard.