Sunday, July 29, 2012

Sleeping In and Versailles

Mom is taking it easy after her exam yesterday (which she passed, of course) and preparing for a busy week. At work they are changing over to an entirely new computer system and the corporate guys are arriving Monday to train everyone. Mom still has lots of work to do, finishing up getting the inventory inputted into the new system, printing bar code labels of the entire inventory and... well, you get the idea.

PlusOne is coming home on Tuesday (Mom, Dad, Memere & Pepere are all VERY excited about this). I KNOW Lucky is looking forward to having him home (so will I, I'll get my bed back).

And Saturday and the next 14 Saturdays after that, mom will be working real hard for her Third Degree Black Belt. Yeah, I think she can sleep late today.

PlusOne is at Versailles today. Mom and Dad can't wait to hear all about it.

1 comment:

Two French Bulldogs said...

Hope Plus One is having a blast
Benny & Lily