Monday, September 17, 2012

Mom Knows Best???

Mom made green beans last night. And do you think I got any, huh, ANY????
You went outside with mom while she was picking them and she gave you several, if I recall correctly.
Uh, yeah, but those were RAW. RAW I tell you.
Since when don't you like raw green beans. You ate them pretty quickly for them being raw and all.
Well.... I wanted cooked green beans. Cooked I tell you.
Like the ones mom gave us when she was putting the green beans in containers for her lunches for the week? Like those COOKED ones?
Well.... there weren't ENOUGH of them, yeah, that's right. There weren't ENOUGH of them.
Maybe mom didn't want to pick up green bean poop because you PIGGED out on green beans. Maybe mom knows best.
????? NOOOOOO! She doesn't know what's best for me. I do and only ME!
Uh huh. Yup. Okay. Whatever you say. 
      

4 comments:

Gemini and Ichiro said...

I think you definitely need more green beans! I mean who could resist that face?!

Elgor82 said...

We only get frozen green beans and mom always gives them to us while they are still frozen ... funny thing is - we like them that way! BOL!!! Of course, we have never had fresh-from-the-garden green beans ... mama is too lazy to have a garden (don't tell her we said that, but it's true)!

Love Zoe, Peyton, Webster, Liberty & Whitney

stellaroselong said...

Me and Sammer love frozen green beans also, I don't think mom has ever given us fresh green beans either, cos she wouldn't know where to find them at...she doesn't even cook our frozen ones, just gives us them frozen...its a good thing she doesn't cook them cos then she would burn them and they would be yucky!
stella rose

Two French Bulldogs said...

Our mom is lazy too. No cooking for us either, nutty
Benny & Lily