Pug Possessed gave us this award. Thanks guys & gals!
1) Visit and thank the blogger who nominated you.
2) Acknowledge that blogger on your blog and link back to them.
3) Answer the 5 simple questions. (see below)
4) Nominate up to 20 blogs for the award and notify each of them.
5) Display the award on your blog somewhere.
1) If you could change one thing, what would you change?
I would have opposable thumbs. That way I could get into even MORE stuff than I do now!
2) If you could repeat an age, what would it be? any year?
All my years have been good so far, so I am not sure. Maybe 3, just because!
3) What is one thing that really scares you?
When I get my Dad angry at me by doing something I am not supposed to. Like getting on the table and eating the food off his plate. I also am afraid of people who come to visit until they give me a treat and then I am not so afraid any more.
4) What is one dream you have not completed, and do you think you’ll be able to complete it?
I want mom to grow FIELDS of broccoli for me so I can run through it and eat broccoli in any direction. I doubt this will happen. Mom has trouble growing broccoli from seeds.
5) If you could be someone else for one day, who would it be?
I would want to be Mom. Think about how much trouble I could get into then! A Black Belt Ninja Pug/Mom. hee hee, oh that would be bad.
I am supposed to nominate pugs here, so here's hoping I do a good job.
Benny & Lily from Two French Bulldogs. These two are as funny, smart and handsome/pretty as any two doggies can be! I think I would be great friends with these two if they lived next door. I think it would be a hoot, but they might get cold up here in New Hampshire!
Alfie and Waffles from Pugs and Pics. A blog about photography, pugs and writing, something we all do in our own small way, but K.J. ramps it up; fascinating, fun and interesting. Plus, she has pugs! What's not to love.