Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Tattle Tale Tuesday

Some of you want to know how I get on top of the table. I don't know what to tell you. Usually, I climb on a chair and then onto the table. The only problem is, once I'm there, I usually can't get down.


I have been known to get stuck on tables

desks

and counter tops.
I should be able to get down easily, after all, I climbed up there in the first place, but for some reason, getting down has always been my issue. Not getting up. I suppose that makes sense since I can usually get into trouble much easier than I can get out of it. lol

4 comments:

Julie said...

Oh yes, I know the 'get in to trouble much easier than I get out of it' syndrome....happens a lot around here as well!
Loves and licky kisses
Princess Leah xxx

stellaroselong said...

WE are so amazed cos wesa nevers ever climbed up on anyfing except the couch and stuff like that..nevers the table..we didn't know we could even dos that...we will haf to practice while mom and dad are at work!!!! You should be in the Olympics for those feats you do.
stella rose

Two French Bulldogs said...

Oh my. Mom needs a hidden camera BOL
Lily & Edward

Noodles said...

Well I gotta have you TWO PAWS for getting UP on a table, counter, desk, etc. I can neither get up or down. I am an ace with the couch, though.
Love Noodles