Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Tattle Tale Tuesday (Don't Freak Out, Mom!)

So, mom and I were doing yard work in the back yard (I was supervising) when I barked at a dog walking by. I went to investigate the gate. Mom told me to get away from the gate. Mom went back to yard work and when she finally looked up the gate was open and I was GONE!!!
Well, you never heard someone panic so loudly in your LIFE. 

Mom came tearing out of the gate looking for me, totally freaking out. When she finally, FINALLY, looked to her left (up the stairs) what do you think she saw?
Me, waiting outside the door to go inside.

Hey Mom, I learned my lesson last year. I am not running away again, EVER!
Sheesh, I am mischievous, not stupid!

2 comments:

Two French Bulldogs said...

BOL they are such drama queens
Lily & Edward

stellaroselong said...

she is just like our home.
stella rose