Sunday, February 19, 2017

Roxy's Walkabout Part Deux

So last night Mom let me out to pee after dinner. I said hi to Dad as he was outside, went to the gate, which was open and walked through it. I went to the end of the driveway and took a left. I went to the end of the street (we live on a corner) and took a left.
Luckily, Mom came out to get me and noticed I went for another "Walkabout".

She FREAKED. Ran inside, got the treat bag and ran back outside calling my name shaking the treat bag. 
Dad found me at the corner and Mom came running up to me, grabbed me and DIDN"T LET GO!
She was afraid that I would have frozen outside all alone.
I don't think Mom is EVER going to let me out of her sight AGAIN!

1 comment:

Mickey's Musings said...

It could be quite cold at night with snow on the ground.
One good thing, when you go out to do your business,
you won't have to worry that your mum will forget to let you back in!
MOL!
Purrs Georgia,Julie and JJ