Thursday, April 16, 2009

Thursday Three Or Four

I am going to answer some questions that you've been asking me over the last few days.

1) Did I get some lamb? Yes, I did. As you can see from the above video, mom let Lucky and me lick the crock pot. She also let us lick her bowl when she was done with her stew. It was delicious.

2) What did mom pass? Mom passed what is called a "step exam". It is basically a check that she is doing what she needs to do on her way to her next belt, in this case, her second degree black belt. By passing this step exam, mom gets to go into the candidate class on June 27th and start her intensive training for the second degree exam test.

3) Can I reach the counter? Well, actually, I can.... if mom leaves a chair anywhere near (three feet) the counter. I have climbed on the chair and jumped to the counter top. I just can't get down after.

4) Could I get the cover of the crock pot? Well, of course I can. If I can get the cover off the cookie jar, and it had one of those vacuum seals on it (and I didn't break it) then I could get the cover of the crock pot off.

10 comments:

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Congrats to your Mom for passing her exam.

And yum... whatever is in the crock pot is yours huh?

Karen Jo said...

I think the both of you must have polished that crock pot very clean. You Mom must have to be very careful not to leave any chairs near the counter when she is cooking in the crock pot, or you will get in it.

Anonymous said...

Wow Roxy, you are one lucky pup! What a treat! :-) Congrats to ur mommy again and thanks for explainin' what she passed!



Sniffs and licks,

Chase

Kelly said...

Wow Roxy! I am so impressed with how agile you are. You must get that from your Mom.... I couldn't get on the counter if my life depended on it!

Punchbugpug said...

So basically you name is perfect!

The Furry Kids said...

#4 makes me very happy. BOL

Your pal,
Titus

Nevis said...

Roxy...you should have your own reality show!

Archie and Melissa said...

hi roxy!

oh what a great thursday 4!

we are so proud of your mom and congratulate you on your self control not getting into the crock pot even though we know you can. :)

xoxoxo
melissa

The WriggleButts said...

I'm glad you didn't get any stew until the humans could make sure it was a safe temperature. I wouldn't want you serving yourself at nigth when it was HOT. You'd burn your tongue. Mom always laugh at me when accepting human foods - I'm very, very careful to make sure it's cool enough. BOL!

Bajas

Tweedles -- that's me said...

Hi Roxy
That is wonderful about your mom passing! She must be superwoman. My mom wishes she had that physicalness! And I wish I had your physicalness- of getting on counters! Wow. Yes bees careful of hotty food!
love
tweedles