Monday, August 8, 2011

Mom The Meany

Mom went out and picked herself a whole bunch of green beans yesterday. She cooked them up, nice and tender, and then ATE THEM ALL HERSELF! (Well, she did share with dad and PlusOne.) But NOT ME! I gave her my best begging look too! See....

I am going to have to unleash my secret weapon. This look!

Who can resist that look? Huh, huh. Who, I ask, who? No one, that's for sure. Mom is sure to cave when she sees that look. And besides, Dad's on vacation this week and he ALWAYS slips me wheat thins and pieces of cheese. Who needs mom and her silly old green beans. (me, yup, that's right, me! I want it ALL!!)

6 comments:

Hesta Nesta said...

That secret weapon is always guaranteed to work....I can never resist.
Jo xx

Gracie the Agility Pug said...

Not even one. I hope you have a call into the Humane Society.

Two French Bulldogs said...

So stingy just like this one over here
Benny & Lily

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Oh man! That is so unfair to you not to get green beans!

Punchbugpug said...

She must have forgotten how GOOD green beans are for Pugs!

Archie and Melissa said...

hi roxy!
oh that is the one!
that will definitely get you green beans!
xoxoxo
a & m