Thursday, August 18, 2011

Thursday Thoughts

You know what I think? I think this pug, Otis, is NUTS! Absolutely stark raving BONKERS.

Dora (who belongs to our late friend Fat Eric's mum and dad) sent us this link to the story about Otis and I gotta tell you, I love climbing, but I do NOT think I would like falling. Mom's opinion of skydiving is "why jump out of a perfectly good airplane?"

A
nyway, go and take a look at this skydiving pug. (And then thank goodness that your parent is not INSANE!!!)

6 comments:

Gemini and Ichiro said...

My human did once--well actually she went Tandem like the pug so she was sort of taken out of the plane and it was quite cool and she was thrilled that she actually did it!

Gracie the Agility Pug said...

I'm with your mom on the jumping thing. But that pug sure looks happy!

Oisín said...

Hmmm I dunno, I think if my human was doing this I would probally do it to, but only because I hate being seperated from her :P

~Oisín

Two French Bulldogs said...

Oh my word, nutty!
Benny & Lily

Minnie and Mack said...

We thought that was the coolest thing a pug could ever do. Would we do it? ABSOLUTELY NOT!!! But more power to Otis! Leave it to a pug to be the first!!

Drools and licks,
Minnie and Mack

The Furry Kids said...

I say, why do that when you can just lay on the couch? Sorry we haven't been around much - Mom is "busy." Whatever. We miss our furriends, Mom!

Your pal,
Titus