Friday, October 24, 2014

More Rain??


To say it rained hard yesterday is like saying we got a little snow in February of 1978 (where we received 27" of snow in 2 days). The wind was howling and the rain was basically a deluge. Mom was wondering if she had to start building an ark! She didn't like driving to work with it being so dark and miserable (and people driving TOO fast and with NO lights on). She wants the rain to stop before she floats away. I want the rain to stop because I HATE getting wet. Believe me when I say that my eyeballs are floating before I admit to needing to pee!

3 comments:

Karen Jo said...

Oh, man, that's a LOT of rain. Trade you a little of our sunshine for a little of your rain. We are in a drought.

Two French Bulldogs said...

I don't like it, but feel free to send us some
Lily & Edward

Andyland said...

Dad here...

First off, someone who shall remain nameless will go o-u-t at 4 AM, only to sit under the chair. And wait to potty where it's nice & warm. And dry. No names, but it rhymes with "Roxy"

Second, while Mom got 27" of snow, Dad got 39" closer to the coast.