So here are the rules! List 6 things that make you happy. Pass the award on to 6 bloggers for Kreativ. Link to the blogger who gave you the award. Link to the blogs receiving the award. Notify the recipients.
So, here goes, six things that make me happy, (then six things that make mom happy).
1) Mom coming home from work. I really like that. I run to the door and try to jump on her as soon as she comes in.
2) Broccoli. Yummy!
3) Popcorn! Double yummy.
4) Sitting in the recliner with mom, or on the sofa with mom.
5) Breakfast and dinner. Yeah, food!
6) Sleeping against mom in bed under the blankets. Soooo warm and comfy. You can't beat it.
Here are six things that make mom happy.
1) Lucky and me.
2) Dad and PlusOne.
3) Memere, Pepere, Auntie, Mr. Karate, Blondie, Angel, all of mom's family, friends and blogger buddies.
5) Karate! Hassah!
6) Sunny days with bright blue skies. Hugs, the sound of the ocean. Good music, coming home, anything my sister cooks, going to the bookstore, or fabric store with Auntie....
Gee, I guess that is more than six. I better stop now.
As for who to give this to, well, here goes.
The Three Pugsketeers (Mom here makes incredible costumes, you have to check it out)
The Dughallmor Beagles, because they are just so much fun and have such great photos.
The Pug Posse. You should see how great Eddie looks.
Ladypug Mugs. Her Foodie Friday is a must for anyone who loves to cook or likes new recipes.
Kitty Limericks. One of the most creative people mom knows on the Blogosphere. (Other than Melissa, who already got this award.)
And last, but not least
seriously amused. The pairing of fabulous photos and great quotes never fails to make mom smile or think. Both of which are good things.
PlusOne's recital is today. Prepare for video tomorrow!