Wednesday, January 2, 2013

NO Sympathy For Mom

Mom is going back to work today after having been off since the 21st of December. I know all of you will agree with me that she deserves NO sympathy for this. (Actually, I think she was ready to go back because she's been talking a lot and doing STUFF.) The vacation was good for her. On her first day of vacation, she had to go to the doctor. Her blood pressure was 107 over 70. A little high for her (good for the rest of the planet). She went to the doctor on New Year's Eve and her blood pressure was 98 over 68. I think she needed a vacation, what do you think?

But anyway, no sympathy for her, but think of ME! I have to get up around 6:00 am see her off to work and then have no good place to sleep (unless I break through the barricade (which I have been doing every time mom leaves me) and sleep on the back of the sofa like I normally do when mom is home.)

All those late mornings in bed, nice and warm, getting all that attention, GONE because mom had to go back to work. YUK!

6 comments:

Meredith LeBlanc said...

Well, Rox-star, all of us working pug moms would like nothing more than to stay home with our pug bebes, I can guarantee you that. I can tell that we miss you terribly during the day and relish all your lovin' when we get home.

♥♥♥
Meredith & Scarlet

Gemini and Ichiro said...

She must have the same type of system that my human has. The 107/70 would be really high for her too!

Elgor82 said...

Glad your mama is better ... but maybe she should have stayed home a few more days - just to make sure!

Love Zoe, Peyton, Webster, Liberty & Whitney

Two French Bulldogs said...

Lets not take her blood pressure today
Benny & Lily

stellaroselong said...

I know my mom didn't want to go to work today so I bet your mom didn't either!
stella rose

Payton's mom said...

I'm glad your mom is rested, now just don't do anything to get her blood pressure back up, ok Roxy?!?
Love,
Christy