Thursday, January 24, 2013

Thursday Throwdown

This is my "fur-cousin" Millie. She is a cat. She is an INDOOR cat. She NEVER goes outside. (Unless it is to go visit the V-E-T, which is only once a year.)



She is a SPOILED cat, which is not a BAD thing, as Lucky and I are SPOILED pugs. Her mom loves her the way mom loves us. Can you tell?
 

 So I don't mind so much when Millie says, wake up, the snow is over, the weather guessers got it wrong. What I DO mind is this!!!!

 Do you know what this is? It's a HEATED CAT BED. Seriously? A cat that never goes outside gets a HEATED bed? WHERE'S MINE, MOM???
Huh?
WHERE?
Aren't I worth it?
Sheesh.

3 comments:

Karen said...

I understand the jealousy. But will share what I do for my 2 cats. I bought a heated throw and I will put it on the bed and turn it on for them to snuggle. Easier to find than the cup and works great

Mickey's Musings said...

Roxy, we are sorry you have to go out into that cold,dark night...to pee!
Do it quick so it does not freeze ;)
Rush indoors and put your cold paws on a nice warm human body ;) heehee
Purrs Tillie and Georgia,
Treasure,Tiger, JJ and Julie

Two French Bulldogs said...

more like Princess Millie
Snorts,
Benny & Lily