Friday, February 29, 2008

Friday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes, here I am doing quality control on the quilt pieces. The pile right behind me is the reject pile, the pieces mom does not want to use. Maybe I will show you those, later.

Mom is sick. She did not go to karate Tuesday or Thursday. I guess she is sick. She will go tonight. She is getting better slowly. Then she plans to quilt.

In other news, Moe & Mindy gave us this Toadally Awesome Award. They think I am awesome. How cool is that.


Thanks Moe & Mindy. We think you are awesome too.

10 comments:

Michelle said...

Cool quilt! I am sorry your mom is sick. Congrats on the award!

Karen Jo said...

Quality control is very important. Congratulations on your award. I am very sorry that your Mom is sick, but glad that she is getting better. There seems to be a lot of sicknesses going around right now.

Archie and Melissa said...

hi roxy!
we hope your mom is feeling all better today!
how did you get the cool job of quality controller? you should branch out and ask to be head of QC for all of the meals. think of the taste testing! yummy!
emmitt asked for you to put in the good word for him so he can do that too!
m & e

Goodboy Norman Featherstone said...

Nice job helping out with the quilt Roxy! I hope your Mom person is better soon.

Daisy said...

Good quality control, Roxy! Congratulations on your award!

Gemini and Ichiro said...

You look like you are doing an excellent job of sorting.

Congrats on your award!

Diamond Emerald-Eyes said...

Concatulations on your award. It's good to see that woofies can snoopervise as well as cats!

Fat Eric said...

Hope your mum feels better soon. Did she catch the lurgy off Millie's mum?

Lux said...

I hope your mom keeps on feeling better & better!

Congrats on your awesome award!

Mickey's Musings said...

I hope your Mom feels better very soon. Then you can get her to help you play with all the fabric :)
Purrs Mickey