Eduardo tagged me for this meme last week, but I got caught up in stuff, so here it is.
1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Wrapping paper! Gift bags are nice, but mom loves wrapping paper. You could say she has a fetish for it, like colored post it notes.
2. Real tree or Artificial? Artificial. For years it was a real tree, but then Mom and dad bought one of the pre-lit ones. It's a lot easier to deal with than a real tree. (Especially getting it home in the car!)
3. When do you put up the tree? Usually the first weekend in December.
4. Wreath on your door? Nope.
5. Do you like eggnog? NO! But dad loves it.
6. Favourite Christmas gift received as a child? Couldn't tell you. Honestly can't remember.
7. Easiest person to buy for? PlusOne.
8. Least easiest? Dad.
9. Do you have a nativity scene? Yes. Memere made it a long time ago and mom asked for it because she loved it so much.
10. Mail or email Christmas cards? Mail! Sometimes mom is later than she would like. (cough, this year, cough)
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? Uhh, would have to think about it. Hard.
12. Favourite Christmas Movie? How The Grinch Stole Christmas.
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? December.
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? I don't think so.
15. Open presents on Christmas eve or morning? One gift Christmas eve, the rest in the morning.
16. Lights on the tree? Pre lit tree. It's awesome!
17. Favourite Christmas song? Hmm, The Grinch Song, Jingle Bell Rock, Santa Baby by Eartha Kitt, Alvin & The Chipmunks' Christmas Song, Bing Crosby singing White Christmas, Rudolph, Here Comes Santa Claus, Grandma Got Run Over By A Reindeer, Band Aid Do They Know It's Christmas Time Again, (guess I really like Christmas music)
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Ever since PlusOne was born we stay home for Christmas. Everyone comes to our house. We see the in-laws on Christmas Eve.
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer's? Of course! Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Comet Cupid, Donner & Blixen. Rudolph and of course Olive (all of)
20. Angel on the tree top or a star? Star.
21. Favourite thing to eat at Christmas? Anything Auntie cooks.
22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? Driving home from working going past the mall with all the people blocking the intersections trying to get through the lights.
23. Favourite Tree ornament, theme or colour? Pug ornaments, handmade ornaments from Auntie. Just about almost all of them.
24. Favourite for Christmas dinner? Fillet Mignon, mashed potatoes, green beans.
25. Brussels Sprouts - love or hate them? Cooked correctly by Auntie, LOVE THEM!
26. Favourite accompaniment to the Christmas Pud? Say WHAT?
27. Favourite Christmas Carol? Jingle Bells
28. Your very Favourite Christmas Thing? Having the time off to spend with PlusOne and the family.
29. A Christmas wish! Peace on Earth, Good Will to All, That we all learn to get along on the only planet we have. That we all keep our jobs and homes and are healthy and happy. You get the idea.
30. Tag a Seasonal Six! Anyone who wants to who hasn't, go ahead!