Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Tattle Tale Tuesday

Mom's student gave her these beautiful roses and a wonderful "Thank You" card for helping her through the years at karate. She will be getting her black belt on August 4th. Mom has taught her since she was a white belt. She didn't want mom to read the card in front of her because she didn't want to cry. Mom didn't want to cry either. (But she did!)

And this is what mom did to make certain I didn't get at the roses.

The were still there when she came home. (I don't think I want to risk my current standing by trying to eat these!)

6 comments:

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Those are beautiful flowers. I don't think you could have leaped up there anyway...(but I could have)

joven said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Fred said...

Those flowers look deeeelicious!

Brutus, Ellie, Pippa and Otto said...

Those flowers are very pretty.

Pugs & Kisses,

Yoda & Brutus

Salinger The Pug said...

Oooohh pretty flowers! Good call leaving them to admire....I hear roses can give you the $#its, and NO ONE wants that!

We're glad your Memere is doing better....we've been following along and hoping she was doing well!

Love,
S-Dog

Sequoia & Petunia & Emma said...

Congrads!

Oh and Roxy good job at staying out of trouble this time :)