Tuesday, July 13, 2010

TattleTale Tuesday

Lucky here. The TattleTale story I am going to share with you today is about my sister, Roxy, and how she is living up to her name as The Devil Dog. Last week Mr. Karate went out to eat and had ribs. He brought leftovers home and FORGOT them. (Can you believe it? What a crime.) Anyway, mom threw them out. Now, the garbage is on the back porch, separated by a barricade. My darling sister knocked over the night stand (filled with books) holding the barricade up and proceeded to demolish the garbage AND the leftover ribs. Can you believe it?

Well, of course you can. She's a Devil Dog.

Check out mom's first sunflower to bloom. I think it may be as tall as she is. It's certainly a lot taller than me!

4 comments:

Kellee the Caffeinated said...

Ohhh pretty sunflower... My mama and human sister just planted some a few months ago... Can't wait to see them bloom!

XO,
Lola Bugs

Wilma said...

Hi Lucky,
Good work tattler.I sure hope Roxy didn't get a belly ache from all those ribs!
Your sunflower is beautiful. Pretty soon you will be able to climb up for a Sunflower Club meeting! Don't forget to water!

Unknown said...

Roxy, this here is your biggest fan Howie. Do you gots any of them ribbies leftover? Cuz I happen to love me some ribs.
Write soon,
H. PeeMan

Brutus, Ellie, Pippa and Otto said...

Hmmmm...I bet those ribs were delicious!! That was pretty smart of Roxy to get those. Can she teach us how to get food scraps from the garbage can?

Pugs & Kisses,

Yoda & Brutus