Friday, June 18, 2010

Enough About Me

I'm in enough trouble as it is. In an attempt to focus mom's attention on something other than me... raspberries anyone? They've started but mom thinks they won't really start "blooming" for another week. Then look out, it will be raspberry explosion time!

Mom's sunflowers.

Mom put me in the photo so you could see how big they are.

Here I am looking for the treat she threw to get me to keep still. It barely worked. Aren't the sunflowers big? And they are getting even BIGGER!

4 comments:

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Oh lucky you and the raspberries! Our strawberries are hardly out yet--much less the raspberries!

Punchbugpug said...

Mom needs to figure out how to grow a COOKIE tree!

Wilma said...

Roxy,
Those sunflowers are looking great! I see a remote sunflower club meeting in our future.
Sunflower power!

Gemini and Ichiro said...

YOU WERE RIGHT!!! I'm in the Columbia River Gorge!!!