Thursday, June 24, 2010

Thursday Three Potpourri



Missy is doing a little better. She got all excited yesterday and barfed up, but was happy to see mom and dad when they came home. Usually she ignores mom. PlusOne is being a very diligent guardian. I think he should lighten up. He fed her SPARE RIBS Tuesday night. Did I get any? Huh? Huh? NO! I did NOT. I think I should have got some before she did. I guess that's what you do for love.

Mom is looking forward to no parties of any kind this weekend. She would like to have a little more relaxing weekend than the last two. Here's hoping.

4 comments:

Gemini and Ichiro said...

I think it is unfair that the visitor got better treats than you!!!

meemsnyc said...

Spare ribs. yummy!

The Meezers or Billy said...

wait, the VISITOR gotted ribs? that's just wrong.

The Adventures of the LLB Gang said...

Poor Roxy...Missy will go home eventually, then the spare ribs are ALL YOURS!!

teehee
Smileys & Snuggles!
Dory, Bilbo and Jacob