Sunday, June 20, 2010

Recital


Today is PlusOne and Mr. Karate's cello recital. As usual, mom will post a video tomorrow.

She and dad went to Gloucester, MA for a birthday party yesterday. Mom says the best part were the ribs (no, mom did not bring me any leftovers) and the fish. The birthday boy is a commercial fisherman, and one of his friends caught cod, haddock, sea bass, lobster and clams yesterday morning and then cooked it for everyone yesterday afternoon. Mom said it was absolutely DELICIOUS! but how would I know, as I got no leftovers of that either. Mom is no fun! I'm not sure she really loves me.

3 comments:

Gemini and Ichiro said...

You know, you brought all this new fame to your household by finding me. I think you at least deserved ribs and fish... I shall bring you a ham just for you while they are at the cello recital.

Wilma said...

Very handsome picture of Father and son. Hope you have a great Fathers Day!

Two French Bulldogs said...

Cute picture. Purrty handsome for humans
Benny & Lily