Thursday, June 17, 2010

I Need A Lawyer


First off, there is NO photographic evidence whatsoever to support mom's claim that I climbed on the table and ate four M&M cookies.

Second, so what there is a spot where the cookies should have been. What about PlusOne, Dad, Mr. Karate?

Third, so there were crumbs and pieces of cookie left behind on the table. The above mentioned are all MEN and we all know men are not NEAT.

Fourth, I don't care what mom says, she does NOT have enough cookie left to show dental impressions that are remarkably canine. I mean, after all, I don't CHEW, I'm more ladylike. I GULP.

Fifth, so I am drinking lots of water, just like I did the last time I ate a dozen cookies, and so I am lying down and looking like my stomach is bothering me, like I did the last time I ate a dozen cookies. So I have a reputation for this sort of thing. It still doesn't prove a thing and it's all CIRCUMSTANTIAL evidence.

Anyone know a good lawyer?

8 comments:

Ali said...

You look guilty to me. VERY GUILTY. Just saying...

Gemini and Ichiro said...

I don't know a lawyer, but I can't imagine a jury would convict on such flimsy evidence. After all--you wouldn't have left crumbs would you?

Salinger The Pug said...

Just call one of those toupee wearing ambulance chasers that are always yammering on daytime TV!

Poor lucky...you're always blamed for EEEEVERYTHING!!!

It was probably mom that ate them and just forgot about it. Does she take Ambien? (LOL)

Good luck!

Love,
S-Dog

Mia said...

Poor Roxy!!! I believe you!! Don't worry, we'll pool or treat money and get you the best lawyer we can find!!! We'll get you out of this!! We won't abandon you!

~Sunflower Kisses~

Lilo

The Adventures of the LLB Gang said...

Poor girl...Bilbo says he can represent you...he doesn't have his degree yet...but he is stubborn enough to not back off until a jury says you are innocent!!

Smileys and Snuggles!
Dory, Bilbo and Jacob

PeeS...You better watch giving that look...it so says G-U-I-L-T-Y

Kelly said...

Oh Roxy,
My daddy is a lawyer. I will have his people call your people. We will get you out of this!!!

xo
Pearl

Sequoia & Petunia & Emma said...

We are so on your side Roxy...we know you wouldn't eat 4 M&M cookies, no way!

Rechtsanwalt Wien said...

That is a very funny case. However, in case you do think you need a lawyer, there are some people in the web who will help you find the right lawyer for your case.