Saturday, June 12, 2010

Saturday

Ninja One and Ninja Two are taking their second test today. Ninja Two passed her first test, but Ninja One had to reschedule hers due to circumstances that if mom has to repeat will make steam come out of her ears. Honestly, if mom ever meets the guy responsible for Ninja One missing the first test it won't be pretty and you'll all see it on TV. Mom will be the one in leg and handcuffs, surrounded by ten policemen with automatic weapons and freaked out expressions.

Mom has faith in both her Ninjas. And since Ninja One always gives me treats, I want her to pass as well.

Mom, Dad and PlusOne are going to the ribfest after. Do you think they'll bring me any leftovers? Me neither.

5 comments:

Gemini and Ichiro said...

I could wish for leftovers. That would be marvelous. I hope that the Ninjas pass!

Karen Jo said...

Good luck to both the Ninjas. You can still hope for leftovers. I get them sometimes.

Herman

Karen Jo said...

I forgot to tell you that I have given you and Lucky an award.

Herman

Sequoia & Petunia & Emma said...

Good luck to the Ninjas!!!
And good luck trying to get some ribs girls!

Ninja 1 said...

I think all of the Ninjas in our group were magnificent! While I am confident we all passed - and why wouldn't we with such wonderful instructors? - we will not find out for sure until next Saturday...