1) Lucky weighs 12.8 pounds. She was 14.8 pounds last year. She has not had any knee problems this winter. Either it was not as cold, or losing two pounds really helped.
2) I weigh 16.7 pounds. I weighed 18.2 in December. Mom thinks I need to gain a pound or two. WOO HOO! More Food!
3) The vet says Lucky is very cute and very well behaved. BAH!
4) The vet said I was cute, too. This is not Dr. L. who adores me. This is Dr. D. He is okay.
5) PlusOne has a cello recital with his school orchestra tonight.
6) PlusOne is doing a solo. Mom is not telling what it is. Don't worry, you'll be seeing the video tomorrow.
7) Memere can't be there. Memere is heartbroken.
8) Mom has to figure out how to use the camera and video tape the ENTIRE thing, not just ten seconds, ten seconds, ten seconds.
9) Pepere, Dad, and Auntie will be there.
10) Mr. Karate will not be there either. He is out of state.
11) Mom's karate teacher said he didn't know what he was going to do, not having mom or PlusOne in class tonight. He was pretty funny about it.
12) Mom has another "step" exam for another stripe on her belt Saturday, April 5th. Mom had to learn another form. This one is called "Form Four". This one consists of 21 techniques. Form Five, which mom learned last fall, had 10 techniques. Form Five was really hard. Form Four is not quite as hard, but a lot longer. Mr. Karate does Form Four AWESOMELY. It sort of makes mom really depressed. Except he's had it for, like, four or five years, so she tries to console herself with that.
13) I guess I won't need my pleading eyes for more food. How sweet is that?