Tuesday, May 20, 2008

10 Years Ago

I was tagged in this meme by Nevis and Chance both tagged me for this meme.

1. What was I doing 10 years ago? Working in the same job, living in the same house, married to the same man and dealing with a 14 month old. Lucky and Roxy were not born yet. We had the pugs who came before, Muffie and Bridget.


2. Five Things on my to-do list today. Balance the checkbook. Work on the quilt. Teach class. Make lunch for tomorrow. Finish up laundry.

3. Three snacks I enjoy. Ben & Jerry's Turtle Soup or Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough. Sour Skittles and Ruffled Potato Chips.

4. Things I would do if I were a billionaire: Buy my sister a house. Pay off all my mother's bills. Pay off all my bills. Buy a hybrid car. Quit my job. Go hog wild at the fabric store. Donate lots of money to Pug Rescues all over. Help people whenever I could.

5. Three of my bad habits. Going to bed too late. Interrupting people when they are talking (family trait) Being too hard on myself.

6. Five places I have lived. Mom's house, college, room for rent, apartment, this house.

7. Five jobs I have had. Catering waitress, bank teller, Office person in a car dealership, car leasing & sales, Purchasing agent for a seals and gasketing company, the job I have now.

I think this has gone around the block once or twice. Anyone who wants to play, join in.

Coming next week: Tattle Tale Tuesday. Heh heh heh

7 comments:

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Roxy, we assume those answers are your mom's! ;) What would your answers be?

Nevis said...

Awesome! :) I would buy a hybrid car, too. Heck, I'd buy one now!

Archie and Melissa said...

I love hearing mom's answers! She is the coolest!

I am excited to see your quilt and see tattle tale tuesday! OOOOO!

Chrissie said...

I would like to know what class you taught? Karate? Sewing? or something else?

Mickey's Musings said...

Those were cool answers by your Mom!! Mom likes your 3 snacks except Ben & Jerry's Turtle Soup .She has never had that ;)
Can't wait for the tattle tail,heehee
Purrs Mickey

Mickey's Musings said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Frances Louise said...

Sounds like Mom has had a rock-solid life. Purchasing agent for seals and gasketing company, eh? Is that an exciting job?