Thursday, May 29, 2008

Thursday Thirteen



Thirteen Things mom has to do:

1) Watch the ENTIRE Top Chef to see who makes it to the Final Four.

2) Figure out how to share the printer between computers. Again.

3) Learn how to take "Action" photos of me for Norman Goodboy.

4) Get rid of the cold she is getting.

5) Finish her quilt top (or flimsy as Auntie calls it.)

6) Pick a backing for her quilt.

7) Help PlusOne with his book report. (Mom usually types).

8) Watch the entire Top Chef episode, for once.

9) Bond with me. (She had to rush off to PlusOne's cello recital tonight. I hardly saw her.)

10) Start her new "project" (more on that later).

11) Add on to the computer desk for PlusOne's computer. (Right now she and dad have side by side computers. Soon it will be side by side by side).

12) Pet me more. I am seriously lacking in that department lately.

13) Watch the entire Top Chef to see who gets sent home (Hopefully Lisa).

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

ooOOOooo what's the new project?

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Lots for your mom to do! We hope she fights off the cold quickly!

Daisy said...

We always record Top Chef on Wednesday and then watch it on Thursday, so we don't know who got sent home yet either!

Nevis said...

So you like "Top Chef"? I've never really seen it. Although Terry (fiance) bought me the cookbook for it as a birthday gift. I love cooking so maybe I should check it out..? How are you doing?

Archie and Melissa said...

hi roxy!
your mom is a busy lady! i cannot wait to hear about her new project and see the backing fabric she chooses for her quilt!
XO
m

Team Tabby said...

Wow that is a long list of things your mom has to do.

Mindy & Moe

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Let me guess: she is watching Top Chef?!

Chrissie said...

Cat Cora Rulz! But I just watch for the fish.

Poppy Q said...

Good luck with all the chores. My mums list is just as long, and just as likely to all get done (not really).

Smooches

Poppy Q