Thursday, May 22, 2008

Thursday Thirteen Questions Answered






Dragonheart & Merlin want to know the answers to the questions mom answered Tuesday, so here goes our version of Thursday Thirteen.

1) What were we doing 10 years ago.

Roxy - I was a small mote of light scouring the planet for the best mombean for me I could find.

Lucky - I was planned and bred for my bloodline.

2) What are three of your favorite snacks.

Roxy - Broccoli! Popcorn! Macaroni & Cheese Crackers. They're new and YUMMY!

Lucky - Popcorn, Wheat Thins, Macaroni & Cheese Crackers

3) What are three of your bad habits.

Roxy - Chewing everything I can get my paws on. Climbing on the table and whapping everything on it (and not getting down)

Lucky - I have no bad habits. LUCKY! Okay, well, sometimes I may not be able to wait to do my business outside, so.... But of course, Roxy does not have to add to it.

4) What would I do with a billion dollars.

Roxy - Give it to my mom, with the understanding that I am the most important beneficiary of my largesse.

Lucky - I would let mom administer it, letting her spend most of it to make herself happy, as long as a large part of it would be to help poor puggies, kitties and woofies everywhere.

5) Name 5 places I have lived.

Roxy - Only two! Miss Patty's, where I was born, and here!

Lucky - Only two as well. Where I was bred and here!

6) Name 4 interesting places you have been.

Roxy - Newfound Lake, Memere's, the GMPR Fund Raiser up north and Petco/PetSmart.

Lucky - Newfound Lake, Memere's, the GMPR Fund Raiser up north and Petco/PetSmart.

7) Name 5 jobs you've had.

Roxy - Protector of the House, Guardian of the Mother, Keeper in line of the Sister, Cleaner of the Floor, Shredder of the Kleenex.

Lucky - Snuggler of PlusOne, Cuddler of the Needy, Lover of the People, Shedder of the Fur, Subject of the Photos.

8) Name three of your most embarrassing moments.

Roxy - Getting locked in the breezeway (between the back porch and the garage) for over an hour. Getting out of the back yard and making mom chase me early in the morning in her night gown and Sorrels. Getting stuck on the table and not being able to get down. (All the time.)

Lucky - Walking away from mom and walking into the coffee table leg. Trying to eat dad's slipper while it was still on his foot. Pooping on the floor outside the bathroom while mom was doing her business inside the bathroom. (She was going to take me outside right after.)

9) Name 3 nicknames you have.

Roxy - The Devil Dog, Chicken Dog, The Little Black Dog.

Lucky - Sweetie Cutie Pie, My Baby Dog, My Little Lucky Baby.

10) Name 5 things on your to do list.

Roxy - Get fed, watch TV next to mom, sit in mom's lap at the computer, get some broccoli, sleep with mom under the blankets.

Lucky - Get fed, get cuddled, get loved, sleep with PlusOne, sit in any one's lap.

11) Name 3 things you don't like doing.

Roxy - Seeing mom go to work, getting my coat brushed, taking a bath.

Lucky - Getting my teeth brushed, getting my coat brushed, taking my eye medicine.

12) Name 3 foods you don't like.

Roxy - Mustard, onions, lettuce.

Lucky - Broccoli, peas, green beans

13) Name 3 goals you have.

Roxy - To get more broccoli, to get more popcorn, to get mom to stay home so I can sit in her lap all day.

Lucky - To get cuddled more, to get to eat dinner sooner, to get PlusOne, Mom or Dad to stay home so I can sit in their lap all day.

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm all for the broccoli!

Karen Jo said...

I love your answers. Lucky, thank you so much for being my Cuddler of the Needy today. I was devastated to learn about Archi Ann last night, so I sat down this afternoon and though about you and you came to me. I loved the way you put your paws up on my chest and licked my face and tickled my nose, then settled down in my lap for some serious cuddling. You helped me a whole lot.

Mickey's Musings said...

Roxy & Lucky,those were great answers to that meme:)
Mac& Cheese crackers? Might have to get Mom to try those ;)
Roxy,you are a great Protector!!
I remember those bad men in your house! You were pawsome!!! :)
Purrs Mickey

Unknown said...

WOOF! Crosby the pug says hi! Crosby will be 1 year old tomorrow...... we miss our friends over here!

Crosby and Hunter - the Pug and Lab

Come see our wedding photos 9 years ago today!

Nevis said...

Love it! :)

Nevis said...

And my puggies love broccoli, too!!! I think it's because it's stinky.

Nevis said...

And my puggies love broccoli, too!!! I think it's because it's stinky.

Too Cute Pugs said...

Ooh, very nice TT!

You guys have had VERY important jobs. We understand not like onions, but no green beans. They are one of our favorites!

Happy pug snorts!
Pearl & Daisy

(to answer a question on our blog from your mom - the move from Scotland to Texas was for a pretty boring reason. Daddy got a new job! And mommy doesn't know which placed she liked more but she was glad to come back to North America just to be closer to family)

Too Cute Pugs said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Too Cute Pugs said...

That was us deleting the last post because Mommy is having trouble with posting today - our message was left twice and that just looked silly! Not like an empty post and then another post explaining the empty post. That doesn't look silly at all.

Gemini and Ichiro said...

My human never got past the photos. She is sitting there OH SO CUTE!!!! LOVE PUGS. WANT PUG (if you go missing check here first)

Lux said...

Please give Sweetie Cutie Pie a smooch from me! :)

Chrissie said...

Thanks for telling us all those interesting things..I have one question-why does Roxy have names like "Devil Dog" and "Chicken Dog" and Lucky has all the cutie-pie names? She pay somebody off?

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Thanks for doing the meme! :) We enjoyed reading your answers and learning more about the two of you. :)