1) I got up on the counter by the chair that mom had pulled out to wipe up the milk PlusOne had spilled at breakfast. She left the chair close enough to the counter for me to jump from one to the other. It probably looked something like this (see below).
2) I was very uncomfortable Wesdnesday night. I did not lie down for more than a minute or two before getting up and walking around. I have NOT pooped everywhere or barfed anywhere.
3) Mom is worried about me because I haven't pooped my brains our or hurled big time, but since I am acting fine, she is keeping a really close eye on me.
4) Dad found me.
5) Dad is NOT happy with me.
6) I tried to drink lots of water, but mom wouldn't let me dehydrate myself and took the water away from me.
7) See my belly. Mom says it is big and fat. Bigger and fatter than normal. She says it is because I pigged out. She doesn't have to be rude about it.
8) Scratch #2. Mom just found my "gift". Thankfully, it was on the hardwood floor. (See, I'm not ALL bad.)
9) The cookie jar. Unbroken.
10) The cookie jar cover. Wondering how I got it off? So is mom. Wondering why it isn't broken? So is mom.
11) Sammy Meezer is PROUD of me! Woo-Hoo!
12) I climbed on the kitchen table when mom took the garbage out this morning. She found me there. (There was nothing on the table.)
13) I will never learn.