Monty, the handsome mancat above, tagged Lucky and me for the 7 Random Things Meme. What with Wordless Wednesday, and Thanksgiving Thursday Thirteen, we finally found time to post it. So here goes.
1) Roxy - My mom is a fawn pug named Lizzie Woo Woo. Here she is with the boy, when she was visiting. My dad is a black pug.
Lucky - I am the older sister, but only by eight months.
2) Roxy - I am taller than Lucky. I have longer legs than she does.
Lucky - My tail is curlier than Roxy's. Hers straightens out behind her when she runs. Mine NEVER straightens out.
3) Roxy - I will eat broccoli, green beans, carrots, mushrooms, all my vegetables. Aren't I a good girl.
Lucky - I do not like vegetables. I eat my dog food like I am supposed to and hardly anything else. Except for popcorn. I LOVE popcorn.
4) Roxy - I will only get into bed if I know mom is in the bathroom, getting ready for bed. I will not go sleep with dad if mom is in the house. If I am sleeping with dad and she comes home, I go downstairs to be with her. I like staying up late with her. It is our private time.
Lucky - I am ready for bed around 8:30 every night. I am happy to go to bed earlier than mom does. And I love sleeping with the boy. He loves me soooooo much.
5) I do NOT snore. Lucky does.
I snore so that when dad comes to take me out early in the morning, he can find me under the blankets.
6) When we go for a walk, I read all the mail I can. I also walk faster than Lucky.
When we go for a walk, mom does not have to drag me away from every fire hydrant, telephone pole. sign, bush, tree, fence and etc. etc.... I am perfectly behaved when we go for walks.
You're supposed to go to the bathroom when you go for a walk, and you never do.
That's because I do it in the back yard like I am supposed to, unlike you, who will poop on the floor in the downstairs bathroom five minutes after mom brings us in from outside.
7) Mom loves me more than you.
She does not. You're so jealous that when she pets me in the morning, you jump on me and try to bite my ears. You can't stand it when I am on mom's lap when she is on the computer. You keep trying to jump in her lap when I am ALREADY THERE!
Ladies, that's enough. Be nice.
I'm taller than you.
I'm cuter than you. I'm cuddlier than you. And I don't bark at every single person who walks in the house, including Auntie and Mr. Karate, memere and pepere.
Well at least I don't start barking at 5:00 pm because I'm hungry and keep barking until the boy feeds us.I'm just making sure they don't forget.
How could they forget with that racket you make.
It's not my fault I can't hear very well.
I wish I had an excuse like being deaf. Doesn't stop you from hearing the popcorn popper.
At least I don't eat beads, m & m's, gingerbread houses, potatoes, kiwi, apples and trash.
Well, I can't help it if
THAT'S ENOUGH! SAY GOOD BYE!