Mom has been reading a this week, a very good opportunity for Lucky and me to sit in her lap and enjoy her. Plus, it is good for her to take a break every now and then, especially after her cleaning frenzy last weekend.
I thought you might find it interesting to see what mom is reading.
1) The Other Boleyn Girl by Philippa Gregory (Still reading)
2) A Dark Sacrifice by Madeline Howard (Book Two)
3) The Hidden Stars by Madeline Howard (Book One)
4) The Jester by James Patterson & Andrew Gross
5) Dark Moon Defender by Sharon Shinn (Mom really really wants the next book in this series, but she doesn't want to spend $25.00 for a hardcover.
6) When The Gods Slept by Allan Cole
7) The Testament by Eric Van Lustbader
8) The Coldest March by Susan Solomon (Scott's Fatal Antarctic Expedition)
9) The Bulger Brothers by Howie Carr
10) The Awakened Mage by Karen Miller (Book Two)
11) The Innocent Mage by Karen Miller (Book One)
12) Midnight Club by James Patterson
13) The Summoner by Gail Z. Martin
Quite a variety, huh? Maybe that's why Mom's readablility is as follows!