4) They do yard work together.
5) They do spelling words together. The boy is supposed to be the one doing the spelling, but he likes to ask mom how do you spell "supercalifragilisticexpialidocious". (Don't ask if it's right or not, I'm a dog!)
6) They do the dishes together. Sometimes the water stays in the sink.
7) They wash dad's car together. And have a water fight. The car actually does get washed.
8) They make quilts together.
9) They go for walks together.
10) They build really big towers with the blocks mom buys him for Christmas.
11) They study for the boy's math and social studies tests together. Mom is re-learning all her history. (yeah!)
12) They drive to school together every day. Yes, mom is doing the driving.
13) They read together. Well, actually, mom does the reading and the boy enjoys it.
You have to wait until next week to see what Dad does with the boy.