Sunday, August 19, 2007

Little Miss Perfect

This is Little Miss Perfect and the Boy swimming at the lake. We had gone for a long walk, well, long for Little Miss Perfect, and she was all hot and tired and had dirty paws. Can't have that now, can we? So the Boy took her into the lake. Who'd have guessed that shorty likes to swim. Or that she does it so well. I have to give her that. I'd show you a picture of the Boy trying to get me to swim but I have too much self respect for that.

(click the picture to biggify)

7 comments:

Millie said...

Wow!

She's either very brave or kinda crazy! I know that I would never do anything so demeaning as swim around like that.

Astrid (…and the kitties too) said...

Uhm we hope yer nice woofies... but as Millie likes you you must be kinda nice so we say: nice to meet you!

purrrs, Kashim & Othello

DK & The Fluffies said...

Oh come on... share the swimming!

Samantha & Mom said...

Hi, we heard from Millie about you and we came to visit! We hope you like cats. We are glad it is Little Miss perfect swimming and not us. It is very nice to meet you! We are Samantha & Tigger and we are from FL.

The Lee County Clowder said...

Hi, Devil Dog. Hope you like kitties. Millie announced you on the Cat Blogosphere, so you're gonna get a lot of them dropping in.

We aren't experts on this, but you look like a really nice woofie.

Anonymous said...

Welcome!!Isn't water for drinking?
Millie said to come over so I did :-).Pictures is as about as close I want to get to you right now.You swim very well.
Purrs for now,Mickey

Anonymous said...

Missy doesn't like swimming either but she is very proud of Lucky. She loves the boy so much and he loves her too, but I am sure not as much as he loves the devil dog and miss perfect.