Saturday, August 25, 2007

Things You Didn't Know About Me

Things you didn't know about me!

1) Lucky is older than me. Her birthday is August 15th. Mom gave her 1/2 a cooked hotdog for her birthday. I got the other half.

2) I LOVE broccoli. Cooked or raw. It doesn't matter to me.

3) My mother's name is Lizzie Woo Woo.

4) My mom says I am a big chicken dog. I bark at everyone who comes in the house. Including Millie's mom.

5) I love to walk, but I stop and sniff the flowers, or weeds, or telephone poles, or fire hydrants or.... you get the picture.

6) I can sit and lay down for mom, but I will only do it for a big treat.

7) Lizzie Woo Woo's mom is Miss Patty and her husband is Bob. Whenever I see either one of them I jump straight into their arms.

8) I sleep with mom and dad everynight, but I don't get into bed until Mom does.

9) In the fall, winter and part of the spring, I sleep under the blankets.

10) Because I am black, I only have one layer of fur. Lucky has two.

11) I once escaped from the backyard when Mom took me out to do my business. She was in her nightgown and her winter boots and she had to chase me around the front of the house (with the help of a neighbor) until she caught me. She hadn't taken a shower or combed her hair or brushed her teeth. You can imagine how happy she was with me.

12) I don't like the rain. And I hate swimming!

6 comments:

Millie said...

to your Mom;
Happy Birthday to You,
Happy Birthday to You,
Happy Birthday Dear You,
Happy Birthday to You,


from Millie and her Mom, your very favorite sister, who loves you muchly.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Mrs. Mr. Big...

Buddy

Mr. Karate said...

Roxy, wish your mom a happy birthday for me.

I would like to add:
13) I can climb up onto the kitchen counter, but not back down again.

Milton said...

Hey Roxy,
Is the mombean gonna give you the other half of her her happy birthday hot dog to you?

---Beezer
PeeEss... Have a happy day Mrs Mr Big!!

Karen Jo said...

Happy Birthday to Lizzie Woo Woo. I think you fit right in with the cats in your dislike of water.

Mickey's Musings said...

You like broccoli??? Catnip is way better.Hope your Mom had a fun birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!