Monday, August 27, 2007

Lucky, Lucky, Lucky




I don't get it at all! Mom put Lucky on Dogster today around noon and Lucky already has 57 bones! I have been on dogster a week and I only have 22 bones. It is not fair! I was here first. I am younger, faster, smarter ... do I need to go on? She likes to let people hug her and they let her lick their face. Hmph. The only face I like is mom's, when she gets home and I only do it for a minute or two, not like Little Miss Perfect who cleans their entire face.

I think we have a problem here!


(you know the drill, you can click on the picture to biggify and see just how beautiful I am)

4 comments:

Karen Jo said...

That just doesn't seem fair at all. I will go over and see if I can give you a bone. Sorry about making the mistake between your fur Mom and your bean Mom. I hope your bean Mom didn't mind too much.

Mickey's Musings said...

OK Roxy,I left a bone.I think not everyone like all black coats.There are not as many out there so that makes us special.After all,no one else can ne as shiny and glossy as us.I think they are jealous.
I still think you're cute. :-)

Mickey's Musings said...

Sorry for all the typos.My paws are still sleepy I guess.

Milton said...

Roxy,
I think you are sassy!
And sassy is way better.
---Beezer