Friday, August 31, 2007

Explorer Dog

This is the playset that mom designed and built for the boy when he was just a toddler.

Recently, the boy decided to show me how to get up to the top. There is a ramp in the back, but the boy showed me the climbing steps mom made for little boys. You can see me checking out going down, but I can go up.

Which is how I got here. Dad put Lucky up here, because Little Miss Ladylike can't do any jumping or climbing, it would ruin her reputation.

Remember how I told you dad likes to take pictures of everything, we'll here's a few examples.


Personally, I think Lucky just want to get down and climb in someone's lap.


To tell you the truth, I was getting kind of tired too, so I was really glad when dad decided he'd taken enough pictures and brought us in the house. Running around in the grass can get kind or tiring, especially when it's really hot and humid. We are supposed to have thunderstorms tonight, to cool things down. But I don't think we'll be that lucky, so off to the air conditioned bedroom I go. To climb under the blankets and sleep on mom's hip.

(you can click on the pictures to biggify)

4 comments:

Milton said...

I think you should have pushed Lucky down the slide.
What!! NO, that would not be nice.
Who said that??
Not Me!!
---Beezer
(who has a bit of the devil in him; and thinks that Lucky is cute. Right!?
Yes, mombean. *sigh*)

The Furry Kids said...

You guys are super brave to be up that high. Holy cow!

Mickey's Musings said...

Roxy,Mom is impressed that you designed & built that huge playset.You look mighty impressive up there ,but Lucky looks scared(Hee)
We are gonna have lots of rain today .Mom says there is a warning out.Good thing I'm an indoor cat.I hate getting my fur wet!!

Lux said...

Hey, that looks like a really cool place to play!