Sunday, August 19, 2007

Sharing The Swimming

This is as close as you are going to get. Luckily for me, the big guy with the camera (dad) who takes pictures of everything (and I do mean everything) didn't take a picture of me flailing away in the water. He did take a picture of mom carrying me out of the water, but since mom didn't really want that picture to be seen by EVERYONE, I lucked out. Here I am, contemplating how to get off this dratted rock.

(you can click on the picture to biggify)

3 comments:

Milton said...

Silly woofie!
That's why we kitties don't swim.
Although, it does look like a good way to cool off.

Nice ta meet ya!!
---Beezer

DK & The Fluffies said...

Oh dear, trapped on a rock is not good. Well, at least you are cool.

Samantha & Mom said...

You look like a very nice, although wet woofie and we hope you didn't have to stay on that rock all day!
I'm Sam and am mostly black and I don't understand about the bad rap we get either. Welcome to blogging!!