Saturday, September 1, 2007

Blogging

Blogging is hard work. You have to find something to say. Is it going to be something interesting, or something funny? Is it going to be autobiographical or fiction? Should there be pictures or not? If pictures, which ones? So much thinking, I had to do it in a very special place. On mom's lap while she's at the computer trying to write the blog.

As you can see, I am giving the blog quite a lot of thought.

How to say it, which picture to put first, make sure mom doesn't drop me.

Give dad the evil eye for taking all these pictures... Next thing you know, you'll be seeing all my puppy pictures. Sheesh, there's nothing worse than all the old family photos. Hmmm, how am I going to prevent that. Better go find my special place and think about it. And think about it. And think about it some more. hee hee.

3 comments:

Mickey's Musings said...

Hey Roxy,I think a lot of us have the same problem,but I think it's because we are so new.Once we get comfy,we fall asleep, oops I mean we get used to it and it gets easier.Pictures are the best.Often they speak for you and you don't need so many words.
You look comfy in your Mom's lap.
Most times I lie on my blanket and dictate to Mom and she types.

I would like to see baby pics of you.Then Mom will go "Awwww,she 's so cute" Beans are funny.
Purrs Mickey

Karen Jo said...

You look very comfy in your Mom's lap, Roxy. I am sure that the two of you will come up with some good blogging material.

DK & The Fluffies said...

Oh yeah... you are working so hard.