Monday, June 2, 2008

Messy Monday

It was warm today. PlusOne took us outside, but we weren't interested in anything but this.


Here's mom's mess.



Anyway, PlusOne was taking lots of pictures of me outside.


See what I mean about chaos.

I swear he took a dozen or so. They weren't all good, but I figured I would spare you from them all. I like the sun on me, making me feel all nice and warm.



At least this part is neat.


And if I don't get any broccoli from mom, then I will spill any beans there are about Auntie's SSP Project. Just make sure I get at least 4 heads of broccoli, some green beans, and some tasty home made dog biscuits. I can be bought.

So can I. Just because I look so sweet and innocent, doesn't mean I always am. Monty, I will tell you anything you want to know. Mom can't get mad at me. PlusOne wouldn't let her. And if she does, I will put on that real sad, pathetic face and POOF I am forgiven. Hee hee hee ~ Lucky

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Broccoli is in the mail!

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Lucky and Roxy, you are both so cute! It looks very hot out there in the sun!

Mickey's Musings said...

WOOT!!! See the mess!!! Funny how the pics are up instantly when we make a mess,but we get in trouble if we show our Mom's messes!!!!!
Don't worry abour broccoli and greens ;) I'll even send doggie treats for Lucky!!!
That outdoor snooze looked awesome too!!
Purrs Mickey

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Oh what a lovely day you two have out there! I would love to lay out on the drive like that!

Daisy said...

That looks like a really warm spot for basking in the sunshines! I think it is okay to have some chaos as long as you also have some neat parts, too.

Anonymous said...

It looks really warm there! We are back to cold yucky weather! boo.... :)
The computer desks look great!

Goodboy Norman Featherstone said...

I like to stay outside when our house is a mess too. It keeps the People from trying to get me to do chores.

Too Cute Pugs said...

We don't like messes either but boy, our living room is super messy now because mommy has all her crafting stuff out and daddy has his hobby stuff out too!

We like the pictures of you outside. You look very relaxed. We like being relaxed.

Happy pug snorts from,
Pearl & Daisy

Earl Grey said...

Dear L & R,

I read your comments to the meezers about snuggling and loving your mom when she is sick. While Titus agrees that your approach works best, I think that caring for sick beans means more than cuddles. I have to make sure that the crackers and soup are just right. The tissues must be scattered just so. It's a very hard job. I think if you would try our kitty tips the next time your The MOm is sick, she will be ever so grateful.

Respectfully,
EG

Titus said...

Lucky & Roxy,

Pay no attention to EG. He's just bossy and crabby. Mom prefers cuddles and the comfort of knowing I'm next to her (as opposed to all of EG's "help"). Besides, I wasn't the one she was saying, "You snot!" to this morning at 4:37. keep up the good work, girls.

Your pal,
Titus

Nevis said...

LOVE the pictures of the mess, makes me feel like it isn't just me that has a messy house. *laugh*

And I loved your swanky red houndstooth coat.

Toffee K. Ripple Fuzzypants & Feline American Angels said...

Oh, goodie! You two are up to somethin'!
DMM