The incredible life of my sister, Lucky and me, Roxy Dragon Pebbles, otherwise known as The Devil Dog. I have no idea what I did to deserve that name! Honest! Just because I'm a black dog doesn't mean I'm naughty dog.
Thursday, June 19, 2008
One of the new blogs Mickey is welcoming to the blogosphere has a pug in it. So we went over to see them. Their blog is called Purs n' Snorts. They have two kitties as well. They blogged about Thirteen Great Things About Living with A Pug. Since mom is having a moment (okay, it's lasted a couple hours now), she asked if she could borrow it for her post. She did promise we would link to them (which we did) so here goes.
1. Seeing that cute smooshed in face. (Okay, I will agree with that one.)
2. Hearing sweet snorts. (I don't snort. Lucky does, softly, but not me!)
3. Having a pug sitting next to you while you blog. (More like having a pug sit in your lap while you blog.)
4. Having a pug sleeping with you at night, she even lets you hold her. (Mostly, I sleep behind mom's knees, or curled up against her belly.)
5. Giving a pug her bath. (Nope! WRONG! Not fun at all, for either of us.)
6. Going shopping with the pug. (To the pet store, yes, that is a lot of fun, for both of us.)
7. Giving her a toy or treat. (Yes, as long as mom retracts her fingers QUICKLY from the treat so I don't eat her fingers.)
8. Playing with her. (Well, DUH!)
9. Chasing her. (Well, double duh!)
10. Taking pictures of her. (Well, like, triple DUH!)
11. Blogging about her. (See #10)
12. Going for car rides with her. (I think #10 is more fun, same with #8)
13. Getting kisses from her. (Well if that is true, why does mom go "EWWWW" when I get her right on the lips?)