Monday, June 30, 2008

Mom's Still Thinking

Mom's still thinking. Can't you smell the smoke? I have decided not to let it bother me. Can you tell that I am not letting it bother me?

Lucky is not letting it bother her. I m sure you can tell that. PlusOne isn't worried about it either. He is more concerned with summer camp, which starts today.

Lucky is all excited that Luxor posted her picture on his blog.

As for me, I watched mom cut up fabric, and make lots of little piles with it. She was also sewing little blocks together last night. I think Auntie is rubbing off on her. My work is cut out for me if I am going to get her to relax AND tell me what she is thinking about.

11 comments:

Lux said...

Everyone looks pretty unconcerned!

Lucky, I love that picture of us together!

Gemini and Ichiro said...

I hate it when my human thinks. She is so much harder to manipulate when she does...

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Those are cute photos! We hope your mom can relax and that her thinking isn't over anything too serious! We hope PlusOne enjoys summer camp!

Mickey's Musings said...

INo point in getting worried sooner than you have to! Just watch her and get some relaxing in yourself :)
Purrs Mickey

Archie and Melissa said...

Hi Roxy!
hmmmm fabric and cutting. sound like a lot of fun thinking a creating is happening over there. what kind of camp is plusone going to? it sounds like fun!
summer is here!
xo
m & e

Daisy said...

I hope PlusOne has fun at summer camp!

The Meezers or Billy said...

here's the thing, when the moms think and no one is concerned, they start thinking of things that will make the rest of the family think about their not thinking. hee hee.

Frances Louise said...

Moms think too much . . . they should be more like Dads -- not a care in the world until something breaks or leaks!

Salinger The Pug said...

My mommy thinks too much too. Usually about crap she doesn't need to be bothered with.

Nope...Holden is a righty, but that still doesn't change the fact that football camp starts on Monday! Ugh! He's been waiting ALL year for this and I have a feeling the doc is going to bench him tomorrow. We'll see.

Hope Plus One has fun at camp and keeps all HIS appendages intact!

We want to see what the pile of fabric has turned into!!!!!

<3,

S-Dog

Milton said...

I tag you Roxy!
Come to my blog to see all about it!

Nevis said...

Favs:

Awake photos?
13) Hello, I am Lucky!

Sleepy photos?

3) Couch

All of them?

PRICELESS.