Friday, June 20, 2008

Questions Answered




There have been some questions asked about Lucky and me that I thought I should answer. Here they are.

1) It looks hot. Do you find it hot, Lucky? (Lucky was in bed with PlusOne, who was weaing only shorts.) That particular night was not real hot. If it was, the air conditioning would have been on and PlusOne would have the blankets on him. And I would still be sleeping right next to him. I always do.

2) Does Roxy ever sleep with PlusOne. No. I may lie down with him until mom comes home from karate, but I haven't ever slept with him the whole night through. As soon as mom opens the door to his bedroom, I am out it like a shot.

3) Does PlusOne know you put these pictures up here? Sometimes he sees what mom posts and sometimes mom doesn't show him. (Like the bath in the kitchen sink post.)

4) Did Lucky get any steak? I sure hope she wasn't yelled at. She didn't get any steak, and dad did yell at her, but I don't think she really noticed. She has never really done that before, so it was a big surprise to everyone.

5) Roxy, when do we get to hear your song? Never. I don't sing, or dance. And since the camera is still in police custody, you won't be seeing a video of me any time soon.

A lot of bloggers have been answering questions that people have asked, so Mom has decided that she will take your questions as well. So if you have any burning questions for mom, let 'em rip.

16 comments:

Lux said...

Does Lucky dream about me at night?

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Thanks for answering those questions! :) We will have to see if we can think of any questions!

Unknown said...

Howard wants to ask Lucky if Lucky ever gets to eat cookies in bed. Howard likes to eat cookies in bed. Then again, Howard likes to eat cookies just about anywhere.
hugs from texas,
Howard Pee Pugpants

Mickey's Musings said...

Mom is laffin and laffin at #3 !
Beans are wierd Roxy!!
I don't see anything funny about sitting in water.Water is ONLY for drinking!!!!!!!

Purrs Mickey

The Meezers or Billy said...

a baf in the kitchen sink sounds nice - Billy WetFeets

Unknown said...

My question is for your mamma, roxy. Who is Mr. Karate? Is he family or just family friend or Karate teacher? How long has your mamma been doing karate? How did she get into it and how young was plus one when he started? My mamma is a black belt. She studied under Chuck Norris (no kidding!) because she has a physical disability and he was really interested in training her.
Thanks!!

Archie and Melissa said...

Hi Roxy!
Has your mom finished that beautiful quilt she has been showing us? what other projects does she have on the horizon?
xo
m & e

Daisy said...

Thanks for answering my question!

Tybalt said...

Awwww . . . I like Lux's question!

Nevis said...

Police?

What mischief have you been up to, Roxy?

Clover said...

Good answers! :)
I don't know if I have any more questions for you...I will think about it.
Love Clover xo

Gemini and Ichiro said...

No Steak?! That's just not fair!!!

The WriggleButts said...

I love learning about you guys! :D I agree that it's never too hot to sleep next to the human..

sneezes,
Bajas

Milton said...

I have a question for Lucky.
I put it up on my blog, coz you gotta see the picture.

I can't wait to see what you say.

Frances Louise said...

Roxy, how did you come to be with your family? And how did your family find out that Lucky needed rescuing from her atrocious previous owner?

Has your mom owned any other dog breeds?

Lux said...

I'm going to go take a nap and dream of Lucky now that I know she dreams of me! :)