Auntie & mom. Mom adored Auntie all her life. Auntie wanted nothing to do with mom for about the first 14 years of her life. Sisters, sigh.
1) Older sisters think they know everything.
2) Older sisters think they have all the answers.
3) Older sisters keep reminding you that they're older than you, therefore smarter.
4) Older sisters think they deserve all the attention.
5) Older sisters are such pests.
6) Older sisters need to be embarassed in front of boys because they are too uptight.
7) Older sisters have too many secrets.
8) Older sisters think they can do everything beter than you.
9) Older sisters think being older is better.
10) Older sisters tell your boyfriend every silly thing you ever did.
11) Olders sisters think you don't know anything.
12) Older sisters are so bossy.
13) Older sisters keep reminding you they were here first.
I wonder what Auntie thinks of younger sisters.
On a different note, Lucky won this week's SNMP contest of "Sleeping" over at The Misadventures of Pug and Bugg. SNMP stands for Sophie's Next Pug Model. Go check it out.