Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Dad's Birtday

Today is dad's birthday. Happy Birthday, dad!

Here I am as a puppy with dad at one of my first Pug Meet-ups. Everyone thought I was cute.


I like to sleep with dad. He is good to sleep with.

I also like sitting in his arms at the computer. Especially if mom has Lucky in her lap. Dad also gives me more treats than mom. But I would love him even if he didn't.


Happy Birthday Dad!

Mom is still sad about Sprout, but she is trying to keep her spirits up. She wants to thank everyone for their kind words and thoughts. She knows Monty's family really needs thoughts and prayers right now.

18 comments:

Archie and Melissa said...

happy birthday dad!
we are thinking of all of you.
xo
m & e

CoCo said...

Happy Birthday to Roxy's Dad! I hope your Dad had a great birthday!

Hugs,
CoCo

Karen Jo said...

Happy Birthday, Roxy's Dad!

Millie said...

Happy Birthday Uncle Mr Big,
Happy Birthday Uncle Mr Big,
Happy Birthday Dear Uncle Mr Big,
Happy Birthday Uncle Mr Big!

Daisy said...

Happy Birthday to your dad!

Mickey's Musings said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUR DAD!!!!!!!

Mickey's Musings said...

I hope you have lots of fun with toyr Dad and give him lots of wet kisses!!!!!
We are finding it hard to blog too. It's hard to suddenly continue on as if nothing happened. I think this will be a quiet week.
We will purr for all those that need them and offer hugs too.
(((((((((((((HUGS))))))))))))))

Purrs Mickey

The Meezers or Billy said...

Happy Purrfday Roxy'sDad!!!!!

Lone Star Purrs said...

Happy Purrfday to yur Dad!!!
::purrs::
~Meeko & Kiara

Mack said...

Dad's rule don't they???

I sure do love mine.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ROXY'S DAD!

Goodboy Norman Featherstone said...

Happy Birthday Dad person!

Nevis said...

Happy Birthday!!!!!!!

The Furry Kids said...

Happy Birthday to your dad!!!

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday dad! I hope he gets lots of extra treats! ;)

Clover said...

Happy Birthday to your Dad!! Hope he had a great day!
Love Clover xo

Lux said...

I hope your dad has the happiest birthday. He looks like a really cool bean!

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Happy Birthday Dad!!!!

Poppy Q said...

Happy belated birthday Roxy/Lucky/Plus one dad. I hope you had a big slice of cake and lots of beer.

Put your feet up and watch some tv!!

Poppy Q