Friday, August 8, 2008

Project Dogway, Dancing & Name Meme


Ladypug Mugs has a great blog and a great challenge for all woofies, (sorry, no kitty entries yet). Anyway, the first challenge for Project Dogway was last week, and I won! You can go check out my win. I won because: There's nothing more 'in' than doing a good deed (and letting your dog help)! Great job!! Isn't that neat?

Eduardo tagged me for the Dance for Somebody meme! Here are the rules: State who you are dancing for & why. Post a video or picture of you dancing, (you don't even have to be dancing you can do a trick if you want). It doesn't have to be a new video and tag at least 3 bloggers!

Here is Lucky. This is what she does when she comes upstairs after doing her business. Mom thinks it's because she was in a four foot pen for four months as a puppy.



Here is me waiting for a treat from mom. My trick is that I will stand on my two back legs and stare at mom, willing her to give me food. (Pretty good trick, huh?)



I tag Emmitt, Angus and Mickey. This should be fun. Mickey is always laughing at me because I can't get down from the table.

Both Eduardo and Brutus both tagged me for the Name meme. Some of you will have seen this before, but here goes.
What is your name? Roxy Dragon Pebbles

If you could change your name, what would it be? Hmmm, maybe something like Roxy Dragon Star or Roxy Dragon Empress or Roxy Dragon Slayer

What is your pet's name? I don't have a pet. But my dad is slave and my mom is waitress.

What is your brother or sister's name? My sister's name is Lucky, or PlusOne's Lucky Lady.

If you could change their name, what would it be?

Ohhhh, the fun I could have here. Miss Perfect, Little Miss Can't Be Wrong, Little Miss Manners, Miss Annoying, Miss I Must Be Cuddled Constantly, Miss I Don't Do Anything Wrong.. do I need to go on?

15 comments:

Mickey's Musings said...

Gee Roxy,that sounds neat!! I will have to get Mom working on it ;)
I liked your and Lucky's videos :)
I'm still giggling about you stuck on the table ;)
I like the other meme too,Roxy Dragon Slayer sounds cool :)
You pick on Lucky the way I pick on Tillie ,heeheehee

Purrs Mickey

Chrissie said...

You've got the Slave/Waitress bit too right, Roxy! You're such a crack-up. I have a secret to tell you. Like Mickey, I laugh uncontrollably, hooting, slapping my knees (do cats have knees?) and generally double up in mirth when I see pictures of you stuck up on the table-you're so funny to get up there when you KNOW you can't get down! And sometimes, I'm jiggered if I can see how you got up there in the first place, you meme tagger, you!

Archie and Melissa said...

good morning roxy!
what a great meme!
thank you so much fo rthinking of us. we will post it for monday!
we loved both of your videos!
xo
m & e

Unknown said...

Thanks for the PDW shout out - we really did think your entry was great, and we're so happy you and Lucky are participating. Have a good weekend!

DK & The Fluffies said...

I like Roxy Dragon Slayer! And we'd like to suggest Little Miss Table Dancer.

Nevis said...

*snickers* ha ha ha! "Little Miss Table Dancer" indeed!

Daisy said...

Good dancing, girls!

Anonymous said...

Totally agree on little miss table dancer!! lol

Loved the videos! Gus is a champion circler as well..

Puddleglum said...

Roxy, I think you and I are sympatico: we both use telepathy to get treats. And it works for both of us!

Congrats again on your PDW win! Although, I entered the Week 2 version, so the competish is on!

We non-blonde pugs have to stick together, you know. Even if I am more of a strawberry-blonde...

The Meezers or Billy said...

we love the videos and concatulations on the win!!!!

Eduardo said...

You & your sister have some moves Roxy! You get the award for dancing! Go to my page & get it! Congrats on winning project Dogway! Your photo was the best!!!
Hugs & Snugs
Eduardo the Snuggle Puggle

The WriggleButts said...

I think Eduardo made a really good meme! We're having a bit of trouble seeing the videos, but hopefully it'll work better later!

Kisses,Bajas

Eduardo said...

I got another award for you!
Hugs & Snugs
Eduardo the Snuggle Puggle

Daisy Pug said...

Thanks for visiting my site! Your pugs are so cute - I would love to have a black one as well, a friend for Daisy. I'm adding you to my list of pug blogs!

Mack said...

You have a blond sister too!!???

I know someone who has a crush on you....

heehee