Monday, August 4, 2008

Where You Work Meme

Mom is starting a meme. It's called "Where you work" meaning your office space/area. Mom wants to see what it looks like. This is what mom's looks like.

Mom has the biggest desk in the place and mom is NOT giving it up. She loves all the space.

Mom also loves the big comfy chair. Especially when she has a headache and she can lean her head back.


Mom has two computers. One is the file server and cannot get on the Internet. The other one can. The black tower on the desk is a computer she was setting up for the warehouse manager.


As you can see, mom has lots of photos of us and PlusOne.

And PlusOne's artwork.

The two pugs are the ones who came before.

A pug calender. Of course.


More PlusOne artwork.

So everyone, mom wants to see "Where you work". At home or at an office, take pictures and post them. Mom thinks it will be fun.

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

We'd totally make DKM do this if the laptop would talk with the camera. Maybe next time.

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Wow, your mom has a great office!! Our mom always worked in "cubicle h*ll" when she was working full-time.

Mickey's Musings said...

Hey girls, that is a pretty cool meme :)
It's kinda neat to see what are beans really do! I thought they napped all day ;) heh,heh,heh!!!!
Purrs Mickey

Unknown said...

now that is a PUGSIDENTIAL chair... love all the pug pictures on your office wall - they must make you smile all day! PlusOne is quite the artist!
Nancy and the fatties

Nevis said...

What a wonderful idea! I may have to do this meme...

Nevis said...

Oh, btw, I looooooove the picture of the pug dressed up as a jailpug. Is that you, Roxy?

Unknown said...

ooh - this is a great meme. I'll bring my camera to work tomorrow and then get this up asap!

Eduardo said...

Mommy works at home is that okay? I like your Mommy's workplace real nice!
Hugs & Snugs
Eduardo the Snuggle Puggle

Daisy said...

That looks like a real comfy and homey office!

Archie and Melissa said...

how fun roxy
we will definitely do your meme. we love your mom's space.
xo
m & e

Puddleglum said...

Neat idea! Being an independently wealthy pug, I don't have a workspace. But I'll try to remember to put up a "where I rule the house from" post!

The Furry Kids said...

Neat idea! We need to get Mama to take her camera to work.

That chair looks like a good one to nap in. hee hee

Frances Louise said...

Mom's workplace is huge . . . and so organized! I don't think you want to see my Mommy's desk -- it will embarrass me . . .

Milton said...

Hi Roxy & Lucky,

I 'borrowed' some pics from your blog for mine NOMS post.... I hope its OK. Come take a look.
Beezer

Milton said...

Hi Roxy & Lucky,

I 'borrowed' some pics from your blog for mine NOMS post.... I hope its OK. Come take a look.
Beezer

Punchbugpug said...

Oh fun. We'll have to do this!