Saturday, October 13, 2007

The Boy


The boy is fascinated with the blog. He is fascinated by the whole idea of the blog. He loves to see what mom writes, and if he is in the picture, or blog, then he wants to read every comment and see what people say. About him. He comes up with ideas for the blog. "Mom and the boy watch Avatar." "Mom and the boy eat popcorn and watch Avatar." "Mom and the boy watch Smallville together." "The boy and Lucky in bed."

Then mom gets: "Mom, I will be posing with Lucky in bed, come up and take pictures." "Mom, take a picture for the blog." "Mom, let's try this for a picture for the blog."

Then mom gets: ""Mom, wait, tell Daisy this." Or "Mom, tell Mickey that."

So in honor of the boy, who is really a good boy, I have posted two pictures of him (since you all love my puppy pictures, I thought you would love a toddler picture of him).

Here is the boy at two.


And here is the boy at ten.


I must say, for a boy, he really IS a good boy. He isn't mean or cruel. He feeds Lucky and me both morning and night. He takes us out and plays with us. He walks us, pets us and cuddles with us, Lucky a little more than me because he is, after all, ten and very energetic. And as you can see from the top photo, he lets us sleep on him, over him, around him, and basically, he loves us a whole lot. So I thought I would tell you all what a good boy I have. And how lucky I am to have him.
(you can click on the pictures to biggify)

8 comments:

♥Lisa and The Pug Posse ♥ said...

isn't it just amazing how fast they grow up. I look at my childrens pictures of them when they were tiny lil things..seems like they were just babies.

Your son is a Handsome young fella.

My oldest daughter also suggests photos for my blog...with her posing or doing something silly with the Pugs...

Milton said...

Hi The Boy!! ::waves paw::

Roxy, you and Lucky really have a great boy to love you so much. But, ya know you really need to have a better name for him.... Hummmm ..... We have Mr Karate, so maybe Mr Cello? Or Mr Pillow?!?

Oh, and mine mombean sez that she can see the family resemblance to Mr Karate. And that's a good thing, they both are "Soooo cute!"
Mombeans are kinda kooky!

---Beezer

Millie said...

Why don't you call him something like Tall Boy or Skinny Boy? Because he's almost as tall as my Mom.

He is a very nice boy. I let him pet me a little.

Daisy said...

I can tell he is a Good boy. And I love seeing pictures of the boy with you and Lucky. Every dog should have a boy, and you got a good one!

Christine and FAZ said...

What a handsome family you are. Two grogeous dogs and one lovely boy. You are very lucky. FAZ

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Your boy is very cute. :) You all look adorable in the photo of you, the boy and Lucky, Roxy. :)

The Furry Kids said...

Hi The Boy! It's nice to meet you. I think you have come up with some great ideas for the blog. Your mom should definitely get working on those posts. Happy weekend!!!

Love,
Tazo

Mickey's Musings said...

Jackpot!!!!! You hit it big with yer family!You and Lucky can bet away with almost anything and they still love you.I wish every cat & dog could be as lucky as we are.
I like the pics too.You & Lucky are funny sometimes(sleeping)
Mom thinks the Boy is getting quite handsome ;) (befure he was/is cute)