Friday, October 5, 2007

Frankly, I'm Bad

Mom came downstairs, ready to take the boy to school and this is what she found.



Yep. I'm on the table. Dining table this time.



See how far the chairs are from the table? Mom figures I climbed onto a chair and jumped onto the table.

See how I try to ignore mom as she takes photographic evidence of my civil disobediance.

Yup, I'm bad. It's as simple as that. I can only be good so long, and I reached my limit.


I'm bad.


And that's the truth.


(you can click on the pictures to biggify.)

10 comments:

Brandi Mills said...

You and my sister Zoe have a lot in common. And you both look snazzy when you're being bad.

-Woof! (China)

Lux said...

It's quite obvious you *belong there, Roxy! You look so much at home. :)

Mickey's Musings said...

I was wondering how long before you exploded,hahahahaha!!
You just can't help yourself,huh?

Ferndoggle said...

Hmmmm, I've never been on the dining room table. It would make me very tall and scary to my sisters. I'm gonna have to figure out how to get up there.

Thanks for the good idea!

Sherman

Goodboy Norman Featherstone said...

Roxy - you are a very bad girl! Good job!

Daisy said...

I am bad too. I get up on the table all the time. It's fun up there!

Monty Q. Kat said...

You know that there's still time to jump down when the go for the camera, right? If it isn't on film then it never happened...

Pugsley, Buster, Cricket & Daisy said...

You be so funny. It sounds like something our Cricket would do. Haha.

xoxoFour Pugz

Milton said...

Roxy, you are a scamp!
---Beezer

Karen Jo said...

Yes, Roxy, you are baaad. You are also very clever to figure out how to get up on the table with the chairs so far away. You should be just a little proud of yourself.